Javakamm replied

295 weeks ago

Hindi Loaded Weapon 1 > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

An LA detective is murdered because she has microfilm with the recipe to make cocaine cookies. A "Lethal Weapon" style cop team tries to find and stop the fiends before they can dope the nation by distributing their wares via the "Wilderness Girls" cookie drive.
In this parody of buddy-cop comedies, General Curtis Mortars and Mr. Jigsaw are lacing Wilderness Girls cookies with cocaine. It's up to Sergeants Jack Colt and Wes Luger, as well as Billy York informant Becker, to put a stop to this.
By no means the best of its subgenre, but when you feel like switching on a film that will require no thinking whatsoever, it will help you pass 80 minutes easily enough. Most of the gags are familiar, but I did laugh at certain points. It never really tops its opening sequence, a spot-on parody of convenience store shootouts, although my single favorite line comes later: "Quid pro quo, Mr. Colt" - "What the hell does that mean?" - "It means I'm pretentious!". ** out of 4
You'll laugh, cry, hurl, and then laugh some more. This movie is up there in my Top Five Comedies. Now I know what you're thinking… "It's just another dumb comedy". Well, no. That's not quite accurate. This movie contains, Tragedy, a lot of Action, and some Romance too. This movie is a MUST see. This movie is "Wall to Wall" comedy. BUT… Don't just rent this movie because you want a long night of laughter. Rent this movie because it has a decent storyline, great actors, and some twists and turns. Now I read some of the previous reviews, and I can't believe what I saw !!! "It's a misfire… Not Funny". Are you nuts ?!!! To say that about this movie would mean that you have no sense of humor. My Point… Some people can take movies like this too seriously. My advice… DON'T ! DUH !!! This Movie will go down as A Classic !!! I give this movie a 10 !!! –Ross

The 1 is just a joke, as in "Naked Gun 33 1/3". It's not really the 33rd film, it's just a sequel joke. A second film was intended, which would have been part of the joke, but it was canceled due to poor box office.
a5c7b9f00b
Black Tiger Steals Heart in hindi downloadComedy tamil dubbed movie free downloadtamil movie Five-O Psycho free downloadJersey Shore Shark Attack full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pTorchy Runs for Mayor torrentTitans 720pIn God's Hands tamil dubbed movie downloadmalayalam movie download Blind EyeSniper full movie online freePassive Fist download movies
Please log in to post a reply.